Body contouring is the umbrella term for a variety of procedures that reshape the body to help you achieve a more aesthetically pleasing appearance and silhouette.
If diet and exercise have gotten you close, but you still struggle with stubborn areas, body contouring may be right for you. To learn more about body contouring in Houston, please contact Dr. Michael Eisemann today at 713-766-0071 and schedule an appointment.
Is body contouring right for me?
All of our body contouring procedures are customized for our clients’ unique needs, so the best way to discover whether body contouring is right for you is to arrange a consultation with Dr. Eisemann. However, body contouring works best for patients who:
- Are at or near their ideal body weight
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including proper diet and exercise
- Have realistic, specific aesthetic goals
- Understand what to expect from body contouring procedures
- Are dedicated to achieving the appearance they desire through continued healthy habits after surgery
What is body contouring?
As the name suggests, body contouring addresses the shape of your body. It isn’t a solution for obesity or overall weight loss, but for patients who have tried diet and exercise and need a little help reaching their final aesthetic goals, body contouring, which improves the appearance of targeted areas of the body, may be the right answer.
What body contouring procedures are available?
The body contouring procedures that Dr. Eisemann performs in our Houston facility include the following:
- Liposuction removes excess fat
- Tummy tuck tightens and strengthens the abdomen
- Body lift reduces the appearance of loose skin after weight loss
- Buttock augmentation lifts and tightens the gluteal area
- Calf implants shape and define the lower leg
Some patients select just one procedure to target a specific part of the body, while others combine two or more treatments for a more comprehensive improvement in their appearance. Our popular mommy makeover procedures, for example, include a number of individual surgical options designed to improve a woman’s appearance after childbirth.
Body contouring isn’t the right answer for everyone, but it might be the right answer for you. To learn more about our Houston body contouring services and to schedule a consultation, please contact the Eisemann Plastic Surgery Center today at 713-766-0071.