If you’re a Houston-area woman considering a breast enlargement, you should understand the details of the procedure. At The Eisemann Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Michael Eisemann is committed to making sure all of your concerns are addressed and questions answered.
Knowing what to expect from the procedure will help you relax when you visit us for your breast enlargement. The procedure generally works like this:
- We will use anesthesia to make sure you are comfortable and in no danger of experiencing pain during the breast enlargement. We sometimes use general anesthesia, but more often rely upon intravenous sedation with regional intercostal block.
- Dr. Eisemann will make an incision in a location that you and he choose before the procedure
- We form a “pocket” that will contain your breast implants; this pocket can be placed either over or under the muscle wall
- Our plastic surgeon places the implants in the pocket
- Your incisions are closed and the procedure is completed
And that’s it. The breast enlargement is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures in the world. Dr. Eisemann has helped hundreds of women in the Houston-area achieve larger, fuller, more attractive breasts, and he can do the same for you.
If you’re a resident of the Houston, Texas area or anywhere else in the country and you’re considering a breast enlargement, please contact The Eisemann Plastic Surgery Center today for a consultation.